A Las Veinte Cero Cero concerts return to to the Cerralbo Museum and Museum of Romanticism from October 25, 2017 to February 14, 2018. A free concert will happen one Wednesday a month.
Cerralbo Museum and Museum of Romanticism will transform into a stage where four bands of the most current indie panorama will flood their rooms with music. That night you will experience a mix of art, music, and history.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 – Museo Cerralbo hosts the Concert by Alexandre Lacaze
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 – Museum of Romanticism hosts the Concert of Tórtel
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 – Cerralbo Museum hosts the Concert by Invisible Harvey
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 – Museum of Romanticism hosts the Concert of White Russians
Each night of the concert the band will begin at 20h.
- You must reserve yours seat at least one week in advance on the ticketbell portal.
- 2 person maximum reservation
- Museum of Romanticism (Calle San Mateo, 13)
- Museo Cerralbo (Calle Ventura Rodríguez, 17)
For more information about the concerts check their events page.