Madrid is gearing up for its biggest art event of the year with ARCO Gallery Walk. With one-off, exclusive tours of the city’s most interesting cultural areas, including entry to all the galleries that can be found there.
The tours are all free but you will need to reserve your place before hand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tours will take place on the Thursday the 2nd, Friday the 3rd and Saturday the 4th of February, and will leave from the following locations:
Thursday the 2nd- Barrio de Salamanca
- Where? Galería Álvaro Alcázar (Castelló, 41)
- When? 17.00
- And the Metro? <M> Velazquez; L4
Friday the 3rd- Chueca y Salesas; Alonso Martínez
- Chueca y Salesas
- Where? Galería Casado Santapau (Piamonte, 10)
- When? 11.00
- And the Metro? <M> Chueca; L5
- Alonso Martínez
- Where: Galería Elvira González (Hermanos Álvarez Quintero, 1)
- When: 17.00 (Alonso Martínez)
- And the Metro? <M> Alonso Martínez; L4; L5; L10
Saturday the 4th- Barrio de Las Letras; Doctor Fourquet
- Barrio de las Letras
- Where? Galería Formato Cómodo (López de Vega, 5)
- When? 11.00
- And the Metro? <M> Antón Martín; L1
- Doctor Fourquet
- Where: Galería Nogueras Blanchard (Dr. Fourquet, 4)
- When: 12.00
- And the Metro? <M> Atocha; L1
The ARCO Festival of Contemporary Art is one of the largest art festivals to take place in Madrid. And takes place in over 200 galleries across the city (160 of which are included in the official program). From the 22nd to the 26th of February.
Tickets for the festival cost 20€ and can be purchased here at ARCO’s website.