Alphonse Mucha is a Czech painter and decorative artist with famous works like Ivančice, Moravia, Austrian Empire, and 1860-Prague. An exhibition to showcase his work will be from the 12th of October to the 25th of February.
The exhibition will focus on the fundamental elements of his life and work: his cultural identity as Czech and Slavic, as well as the love of the family and his homeland.
The wide selection of his work is on loan from the Mucha Foundation.
The exhibition is organized and produced by Arthemisia in collaboration with the Mucha Foundation and curated by Tomoko Sato, curator of the Mucha Foundation.
The exhibition will take place at Palacio de Gaviria.
- general & audioguide: 12€+management fee
- reduced & audioguide: 10€+management fee
- kids & audioguide: 5€+management fee
- university students on Mondays: 8€+management fee
- Sunday-Thursday: 10:00-20:00h
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00-21:00h
For more information check the official website.